iPatientCare VUCON April 2018 Session
Topic: How can iPatientCare EHR help you to track your AWV and CCM patients
Presenter: Ashok Paiyeddu, iPatientCare, Inc.
Schedule: April 19, 2018, 3:00pm - 4:00pm EST
Topic: iScribe Healthcare Doctor medical speech recognition presentation
Presenter: Rich Jovanovich, iScribe Healthcare
Schedule: April 19, 2018, 4:00pm - 4:30pm EST
Agenda of iPatientCare Virtual User Conference (VUCON) April 2018
‘How can iPatientCare EHR help you to track your AWV and CCM patients’ - by, iPatientCare, Inc.
‘iScribe Healthcare Doctor medical speech recognition presentation’ - by Rich Jovanovich, iScribe Healthcare
Some of the key areas this Session will explore:
How iPatientCare EHR can be useful for maintaining a track of your AWV and CCM patients:
- Annual Wellness Visit
- Benefits of Annual Wellness Visits
- Why is it Important?
- What are the components of the AWV?
- Walk through of AWV note and dashboard in iPatientCare
2. Chronic Care Management
- Chronic Care Management Program Overview
- The Value of Chronic Care Management Services
- Eligible Patients and Providers
- New amendments in the program
- CCM Coding Summary - Beginning January 1, 2017
- Walkthrough of CCM in iPatientCare
3. How Speech Doctor can be used with iPatientCare.
- The fact that there is no voice training for physician,
- There is no software to be loaded,
- Solution is easy to use,
- Has ability to add vocabulary if needed,
- Can utilize short cuts,
- Solution supports all specialties, and more.