iPatientCare is glad to announce Its EHR earning a prestigious award “2016 Surescripts White Coat of Quality Award”
iPatientCare’s e-prescribing system is prudently designed to provide quality care and patient safety. The 2016 Surescripts White Coat of Quality Award is a vital measure for testing overall highest standards of quality in e-prescribing. The White Coat Quality award does not just focus on iPatientCare’s offerings but also scrutinizes the commitment to train its users on the effective use of its e-prescription technologies.
To qualify for the 2016 Surescripts White Coat of Quality Award, iPatientCare was required to:
- Submit a letter from senior leadership affirming commitment to a goal of zero electronic prescription content Quality Related Events (QREs).
- Attain Surescripts certification for EPCS.
- Attain Surescripts certification for CancelRx
- At a minimum, 65% of all NEWRX messages must contain a valid RxNorm RXCUI and corresponding Term Type value.
- No more than 7% of all NEWRX messages are permitted to contain the value of “C38046” (Unspecified) as a Potency Unit Code.
- Provide sample of best practice document or education program designed to help end-users more effectively use the e-prescribing system to reduce QREs.
“We are honored to be recognized with the White Coat of Quality Award again this year,” said Udayan Mandavia, Chief Executive Officer of iPatientCare, Inc. “Accurate and high quality e-prescribing is an integral part of achieving successful outcomes and delivering high quality patient care for our providers and their patients.”