iPatientCare Chiropractic EHR has been proved to be a powerful, functional, feature-rich practice management system. Our specialty specific templates help in taking quick notes, allowing you to spend less time on documentation, and more time practicing medicine. In all our robust solution is all set to streamline your common office procedures such as patient scheduling and billing.
SOAP Note Templates
- Flexible, portable and customizable SOAP Notes structure.
- Preloaded and ready to use templates available to pick from the extensive list.
- Facility to effortlessly set workflow that allows easy document in the treatment.
- History of Present Illness (HPI) is where users can add and view details about the patient's current chief complaint
Auto Accident Hx/Work Status
Preloaded Chiropractic templates available in the system that enables a provider to quickly assess the patient’s condition from the previous visit and make fast changes to multiple parameters per complaint.
- Active Range Of Motion
- Passive Range Of Motion
- Muscle Exam
- Orthopedic Exam
- Neurovascular Exam
- Treatment Therapy
- Treatment Plan
- Treatment Schedule
Pain Assessment and Follow up
A facility to measure Pain Assessment that involves standardized tool to assess the presence and characteristics of the pain
- Visual analog scale (VAS)
- Verbal numeric rating scale (VNRS)
- Verbal Descriptor Scale (VDS)
- Oswestry Disability Index (ODI)
- Faces Pain Scale (FPS)
- Roland Morris Disability Questionnaire (RMDQ) and many more…
Patient Condition Status
Pre-loaded forms for documenting a follow-up plan of the patient’s condition over time before and during the treatment.