We understand the unique needs of the patients you treat, iPatientCare Pediatrics EHR is certified as CCHIT 2012 for Child Health. The specialty specific EHR permits the Pediatricians to effortlessly chart the encounter. Our features, reports, and templates are designed to treat child patients. We provide a fully integrated suite for pediatric needs that handles every aspect of your practice. We automate your practice right from the front desk to the exam room, and the billing office to patient’s portal.
iPatientCare Pediatrics EHR enables to chart preterm, infant and child growth records. Automated plotting of vital signs to Age and Gender specific growth charts includes WHO Growth Charts, CDC Growth Charts, and Down syndrome patient growth charts.
- A complete customizable immunization master, which includes tracking and alert on pending vaccinations due at the time of visit.
- Detailed History available
- Consent forms available to accommodate parental/ guardian’s authorizations in the exam room.
- Facility to print VIS(vaccine information sheets) at the time of vaccine administration or prior to scheduling immunization.
- Detailed and summarized reports on Immunizations
- Auto capturing of CPT codes in the Charge Capture Immunization Registry: We are supporting standard HL 7 immunization interface.
Pediatric Dose Calculator:
iPatientCare Pediatrics EHR also includes a feature that quickly calculates the dose to avoid contradictions and makes sure the proper pediatric dose is prescribed from the same Rx screen.
Well Child Exam Templates:
iPatientCare provides you with age-specific, pre-loaded Well Child Visit templates for children from birth to adolescence and will allow you to document historical details such as Interval History like diet and nutrition, sleep habits, elimination, development, social history, and safety. It also provides to perform screenings like eye, hearing, and dental screening, enter anticipatory guidelines along with other facets of the note template. Again, a complete customization is a plus!
iPatientCare Pediatrics EHR gives a unique facility to document school form. These forms can be customized based on local requirements, so in most cases patients won't even need to drop off a blank form in order for you to create it.
Children Health Deficiency Prevention (CHDP) or PM 160 is again useful feature as it eliminates error-prone manual processes with solutions and services that reduces the chance of errors or repetitive data entry and can be managed from the same encounter.