Physical Therapy EHR
iPatientCare Physical Therapy EHR is a unique software designed to meet the requirements of the specialty. A physical therapy clinic is a busy specialty with a lot to manage. The specialty system is a user-friendly and easy-to-manage EHR focused to streamline the practice workflow and decrease costs by making almost every office task easy, fast and accurate.
iPatientCare Physical Therapy EHR is an appropriate system for any sized therapy practice (from a small, solo practice to a large, multi-provider/multi-location group) this feature-rich system allows you to create and maintain complete health records faster and more efficiently than ever before. Users can customize virtually any component of software such as templates, documents, workflow and data fields allowing therapist acceptance and greater investment protection.
- Our Appointment Scheduling module enables booking appointment for multiple locations and multiple providers
- Multiple providers and locations display on a single screen
- Providers can manage their personal schedule
- Gives you a screenshot of your weekly and monthly appointments
- Allows generation of detailed reports: for Booked, Canceled, No show appointment statues, and more.
- Simplified workflow for increased productivity
- Comprehensive templates for Physical Therapy (PT), Occupation Therapy (OT) and Speech and Language Pathology (SLP)
- Speech Recognition i.e. Dictation facility and Dragon Naturally speaking system available into the system
- Evidence-based Physical Therapy documentation and reports with Functional Outcomes and PQRS Measures
Specialty Specific Templates:
iPatientCare Physical Therapy EHR is pre-loaded with customized templates, they are highly customizable to efficiently and easily follow the common workflows of the Physical Therapy clinic:
- Initial Pain Evaluation
- Physical Therapy Evaluation for point-and-click documentation of HPI, goals and treatment plan, and more
- Functional assessment templates, i.e. Neck pain evaluation, Oswestry assessment, Knee assessment and so on
- Daily Note
- Progress Note/ Visit Note
The flexible and comprehensive prescription module tracks medications and refill history. Improve patient care with drug education integration, dosing, allergy and drug interaction and contraindication checks.
- Improved patient safety and overall quality of care by maintaining history of current/ past medications
- Increases patient compliance
- Facility to track refill history and improved reporting ability.
- Drug-Drug Interaction Checks
- Drug-Allergy Interaction Checks
- Drug-Formulary Checks
- Pharmacy database, allowing for maintenance of a doctor favorite list and patient preferred list
- Automated Refill Notices
User-friendly document management software enables you to organize the entire documentation electronically; it also enables you to copy documents into the database, share information within your practice, import all the paper documents your practice receives, including labs, x-rays and insurance cards, make notations or digitally mark-up a document before attaching the file to the patient charts:
- Customized file folders to organize documents
- Managing faxed documents and other documents
- Allows discrete data entry in lab/diagnostic test reports
- Eliminates lost or misplaced documents, paper files & records