Vascular Surgery EHR
iPatientCare Vascular Surgery EHR is a user-friendly system that offers easy to use services specifically designed to meet the needs of Vascular Clinic. The system offers highly customizable vascular surgery content, templates, device interoperability, laboratory interfacing and data mining reports to improve care quality, and ensure compliance to industry standards and best practices, ultimately saving time and effort to maximize value and returns. The system is designed to cater to providers for small and medium sized medical practices.
Customizable Vascular Specific Templates:
Pre-configured templates for treating disorders with significant vascular components and surgical procedures; templates include:
- Arterial Diseases (Especially in Diabetics)
- Anti-Coagulation and Thrombolysis
- Peripheral Artery Occlusive Disease
- Extracranial Cerebrovascular Disease
- Carotid Endarterectomy and Other Carotid Surgery
- Surgery of the Vertebral System
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Varicose Veins and Varicosities
- Venous Malformations
- Additional Templates can be Added
The standardized order set have eventually emerged as a powerful clinical decision support tool that assists in shaping patient care and plays an important role in advancing evidence-based medicine. The Pre-loaded order-set Saves physicians’ valuable time by freeing them from having to memorize and hand-write repetitive orders for all the combinations of appropriate medications, tests and treatment options
- Significant improvement in patient safety and quality of care
- A reference library of hundreds of evidence-based order sets that can easily be customized by healthcare organizations
- Facility for the clinicians to view comparative data on their ordering practices
E&M Coding Assistance for Vascular Clinic:
iPatientCare E&M Advisor eliminates revenue loss from under coding while improving accuracy, increasing reimbursements, and eliminating manual charge entry.
- iPatientCare EHR offers a robust built-in tool to accurately code encounters and comply with the Health Care Financing Administration's (HCFA) Evaluation and Management (E&M) Guidelines.
- E&M (Evaluation & Management) advisor screen helps providers to accurately and completely code each encounter by addressing the three key components integral for selecting the correct E&M code: Patient History, Examination and Medical Decision-Making.
- Avoid the risk of penalties for incorrect coding.
- The E&M advisor shows not only how an individual encounter scores against the documentation guidelines, but also what it lacks to support the next coding level.
User-friendly document management software enables you to organize the entire documentation electronically; it also enables you to copy documents into the database, share information within your practice, import all the paper documents your practice receives, including labs, x-rays and insurance cards, make notations or digitally mark-up a document before attaching the file to the patient charts:
- Customized file folders to organize documents
- Managing faxed documents and other documents
- Allows discrete data entry in lab/diagnostic test reports
- Eliminates lost or misplaced documents, paper files & records
The flexible and comprehensive prescription module tracks medications and refill history. Improve patient care with drug education integration, dosing, allergy and drug interaction and contraindication checks.
- Improved patient safety and overall quality of care by maintaining history of current/ past medications
- Increases patient compliance
- Facility to track refill history and improved reporting ability.
- Drug-Drug Interaction Checks
- Drug-Allergy Interaction Checks
- Drug-Formulary Checks
- Pharmacy database, allowing for maintenance of a doctor favorite list and patient preferred list
- Automated Refill Notices