Healthcare Transformation Services Specialist- Nurse/ Lab or radiology technicians/ Hospital administrator/managers
What we do at iPatientCare?
- iPatientCare is a global leader in health information technology, committed to improving millions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow, we focus on providing products/solutions that empower healthcare providers (hospitals, clinics, physician offices, individual physicians, clinicians, pharmacists, lab/diagnostic professionals, surgeons and their team members, supply chain managers, revenue cycle leaders, C suite executives) to improve patient health and experience of care.
- But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
- The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving healthcare and well-being needs.
Job Description: An opportunity to make lives better, safer, healthier.
- Looking at the challenges the world is facing today, iPatientCare’s purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
- Designed to leverage iPatientCare’s capabilities and assets, Healthcare Transformation Services (HTS), the consulting arm of iPatientCare, extends our value to the global healthcare community as a trusted advisor and partner of choice, and transform healthcare delivery by tackling the most challenging clinical and business issues across the continuum of care. Our promise to our customers is grounded in our legacy of innovation and lead from our clinical strengths.
- As a global health technology leader and innovator, we know that achieving progress requires a highly collaborative approach. Experienced professionals, like you, work under the leadership of Specialist and staff of clients to collectively create tailored, targeted improvement strategies for lasting change.
- We combine integrated clinical, operational, and technological expertise with design thinking to ensure better experiences, better outcomes, and more sustainable health systems. We leverage our innovative and successful methodologies to help truly transform healthcare experience and care delivery models.
- You will need to be well-organized and able to manage a number of priorities with the ability to work collaboratively with a variety of internal and external resources in order to support the delivery of transformational change.
- You will work within a dedicated Healthcare Transformation Team led by Specialist
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Healthcare Transformation Specialist (HTS) to evolve strategies for appropriate implementation of iPatientCare products/solutions;
- Responsible for end to end implementation of iPatientCare products/solutions and provide post go live support to the client.
- Maintaining accurate records in order to track ongoing progress of the implementation of product modules at select clients Working with HTS and users from clients side for assessment of their detailed needs, workflow analysis, understanding and implementing better practices, and preparing detailed requirements documentation, user stories that can be understood by the clients and relevant product leads and their teams. In short, translate hospital business requirements into product-specific designs and configuration.
- Working with cross-functional work streams to document, publish, and enhance content and lessons learned as case studies, whitepapers, and presentation/papers.
|Evaluation Criteria / Category||Essential / Desirable||Method of Assessment|
|Graduation/Diploma in Nursing OR Pharmacy OR Medical Laboratory Technolog.||E||Pre-employment checks/Certificates/CV|
|Experience as a nurse OR Pharmacist OR Lab Technician in hospital operations in any care setting, of any size.||E||Pre-employment checks/Certificates/CV|
|Experience of working with healthcare IT adoption within healthcare provider organizations (e.g.hospitals, clinics, private practices, labs/diagnostic facilities, pharmacies).||E||Pre-employment checks/Certificates/CV|
|Experience of working on successful healthcare IT transformation projects, exceptional reviews, and work deliverable documents.||D||CV/Interview|
|Experience of working collaboratively with a range of contacts across and outside of healthcare IT provider organization.||D||CV/Interview|
|Experience of working with clearly defined deadlines, and a proven track record of delivering results.||D||CV/Interview|
|Addresses the issues: professionally and credibly||E||Interview|
|Has open conversations internally and externally.||E||Interview|
|Builds supportive relationships||E||Interview|
|Understanding and proven track record of implementing hospital information system for medium to large healthcare provider organizations.||D||Interview|
|Ability to balance different demands and workloads.||E||CV/Interview|
|Well organized with a methodical approach to work.||E||CV/Interview|
|Adaptable and able to work with flexibility||E||Interview|
|Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.||E||Interview|
|Encourages innovation and supports change.||E||Interview|
|High personal integrity and trustworthy.||E||Interview|
|Has positive energy and drive.||E||Interview|
|Future-focused: Inspires, motivates and empower.||E||Interview|
|Able to have flexibility in working hours||D||Interview|
|Able to travel globally for project assignments||D||Interview|
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India