- iPatientCare is a global leader in health information technology, committed to improving millions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow, we focus on providing products/solutions that empower healthcare providers (hospitals, clinics, physician offices, individual physicians, clinicians, pharmacists, lab/diagnostic professionals, surgeons and their team members, supply chain managers, revenue cycle leaders, C suite executives) to improve patient health and experience of care.
- But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
- The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving healthcare and well-being needs
We are looking for Software/Sr. Software Engineers having minimum 2 years of experience and up to 9 years of experience, who will bring core competencies, such as, software development, project management, unit testing, quality systems/accreditation, best engineering practices to the team. Below are the skill sets which are required for this role:
- Experience working on Azure DevOps Server [previously known as: Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Knowledge of Application Architecture Design using Microsoft technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of OOAD (Object Oriented Analysis and Design) concepts.
- Team handling experience is preferred for seniors.
- Contribute in software application development life cycle.
- Responsible for designing, coding, debugging, supporting and continuously integrating the application as per the standards.
- Perform Unit testing as it is a test driven development (TDD)
- Understanding and implementing Quality standards as per ISO guidelines and also participate for continuous improvement through internal audits and other forums.
- Conduct trainings/workshops across different levels in the organization
- Under go trainings/workshops to enhance the skills and gain performance rewards.
2 to 9 Years