iScribe Speech Doctor is a cloud-based speech recognition solution that makes clinical documentation simple for the provider. Real-time dictation accurately converts spoken words to text in seconds, while intuitive voice or touch shortcuts help navigate screens and menus. iScribe Speech Doctor has been integrated with iPatientCare to provide a simple and intuitive user experience.
The iScribe and iPatientCare integration allow physicians to navigate to frequently visited sections of a patient’s chart; Chief Complaint, Subjective, Objective, Assessment, Plan and more. Physicians can push a button and say a command, “Chief Complaint”, or press a hotkey to select from a drop-down list and iScribe will navigate to the desired section. When the cursor is in the desired section, the physician can press a button and dictate their findings. The dictation is captured in real-time and text is instantly returned directly to the selected field. iPatientCare users can also create shortcut inserts or text macros of their most frequently used phrases and use a voice command to insert entire paragraphs of text. iScribe converts speech to text in seconds, making clinical documentation easier.
Higher quality documentation:
- Improve timeliness, accuracy, and consistency of clinical documentation.
- Reduce errors while entering data at 3-4X the speed of typing.
Flexible, Mobile and Portable:
- Works with most USB microphones; downloads from the cloud, installs in seconds
- Internet Bandwidth: 64 Kbps per user when dictating
- Average Bandwidth/30 users: 1.2 Mbps
- Microsoft® 7, 8x, 10
- iScribe certified audio devices, such as a headset, desk microphone, hand-held microphone, or iPhone.
- Internet access
- CPU: Intel-compatible 1 GHz+ Processor
- RAM: 64 MB runtime
- Disk Space: 10 MB
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.6 or higher
- Internet Explorer v.9 and 10 on the Windows Operating System.
For more information fill the form provided above.