Otolaryngology (ENT) is a medical specialty that provides care for a wide range of ear, nose, and throat related disorders including hearing, balance, smell, taste, voice, speech and language. iPatientCare Otolaryngology EHR (ENT EHR) is designed to be customized specifically with Otolaryngology specific content, terminology and workflow. The practice can reduce downtime and achieve a faster return-on-investment since you are not building templates from scratch. With a full range of easy-to-use and high-performing features, your office will see improved organization workflow, increased revenue, and a higher level of patient care.
- Our Appointment Scheduling module enables booking appointment for multiple locations and multiple providers
- Multiple providers and locations display on a single screen
- Providers can manage their personal schedule
- Gives you a screenshot of your weekly and monthly appointments
- Allows generation of detailed reports: for Booked, Canceled, No show appointment statues, and more.
- The iPatientCare specialty focused flowsheet allows the practice to electronically track lab results, range of Motion, or even exercises and pain assessments.
- Quick, at-a-glance view of the patient’s condition over time.
- Allows visual comparisons of studies of different dates, in order to identify previously unseen conditions.
- It does not require any manual input. Instead, it simply takes data from other areas (vitals and lab reports) of the electronic health record and displays it for use.
Otolaryngology Specific EHR Templates:
Below are few Otolaryngology electronic charting templates available to the most common symptoms within the specialty and includes complaints, history of present illness and review of systems that have already been created by our fellow Otolaryngologists and are available anytime from the iPatientCare Otolaryngology library:
- Diagnostic Laryngoscopy,
- Epistaxis (nosebleed) Control
- Ear Pain
- Facial Paralysis
- Post-Up procedure/ follow up templates
- Referral letter template
- Sleep Disorders
- Sore Throat
- And many more
Otolaryngology-based protocols and algorithms (decision trees)
- Complete content for Adult & Pediatric ENT services
- Complete content for Facial Plastics services
- Complete content and functionality for Allergy services
- Complete content for Head & Neck Oncology
- Complete content for Neuro-Otology
User-friendly document management software enables you to organize the entire documentation electronically; it also enables you to copy documents into the database, share information within your practice, import all the paper documents your practice receives, including labs, x-rays and insurance cards, make notations or digitally mark-up a document before attaching the file to the patient charts:
- Customized file folders to organize documents
- Managing faxed documents and other documents
- Allows discrete data entry in lab/diagnostic test reports
- Eliminates lost or misplaced documents, paper files & records
The flexible and comprehensive prescription module tracks medications and refill history. Improve patient care with drug education integration, dosing, allergy and drug interaction and contraindication checks.
- Improved patient safety and overall quality of care by maintaining history of current/ past medications
- Increases patient compliance
- Facility to track refill history and improved reporting ability
- Drug-Drug Interaction Checks
- Drug-Allergy Interaction Checks
- Drug-Formulary Checks
- Pharmacy database, allowing for maintenance of a doctor favorite list and patient preferred list
- Automated Refill Notices