iPatientCare Ophthalmology EHR is designed exclusively for ophthalmologists to accommodate the common practice patterns of ophthalmologists. iPatientCare Ophthalmology EHR system enhances safety, quality and efficiency, while minimizing cost in an Ophthalmology setting. The system is embedded with all current ICD and CPT codes, allowing Ophthalmologists to capture, submit and track charges electronically.
The Specialty specific EHR helps in documentation of an ophthalmology clinic from start to finish by creating chart notes, operative reports, pre-op and post-op notes, consult/referral letters, labs/diagnostic test orders and results, prescription, quick review of past notes, exam findings. You can find previous visual acuities, intraocular pressure readings, refractive errors, slit lam exam findings, other abnormal eye exam, and diagnoses findings over time.
- Our Appointment Scheduling module enables booking appointment for multiple locations and multiple providers.
- Multiple providers and locations display on a single screen.
- Providers can manage their personal schedule.
- Gives you a screenshot of your weekly and monthly appointments
- Allows generation of detailed reports for Booked, Canceled, No show appointment status, and more.
Ophthalmology Specific EHR Templates:
iPatientCare Ophthalmology EHR is pre-loaded with customized templates to include the most common ophthalmologic/optometric terminology and the templates are highly customizable enough to efficiently and easily follow the common workflows of the ophthalmology clinic.
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Choroidal Detachment
- Choroidal Rupture
- Contact Lens Evaluation
- Corneal Abrasion
- Corneal Edema
- Corneal Erosion
- Dry Eye Syndrome
- Eyelid Conditions
- Graves’ Disease
- Optic Atrophy
- Orbit/Globe, Fracture and Lesion
- Retinal/Vitreous Problems
- YAG Laser Procedures
- And many more…
The flexible and comprehensive prescription module tracks medications and refill history. Improve patient care with drug education integration, dosing, allergy and drug interaction and contraindication checks.
- Improved patient safety and overall quality of care by maintaining history of current/ past medications
- Increases patient compliance
- Facility to track refill history and improved reporting ability.
- Drug-Drug Interaction Checks
- Drug-Allergy Interaction Checks
- Drug-Formulary Checks
- Pharmacy database, allowing for maintenance of a doctor favorite list and patient preferred list
- Automated Refill Notices
User-friendly document management software enables you to organize the entire documentation electronically; it also enables you to copy documents into the database, share information within your practice, import all the paper documents your practice receives, including labs, x-rays and insurance cards, make notations or digitally mark-up a document before attaching the file to the patient charts:
- Customized file folders to organize documents
- Managing faxed documents and other documents
- Allows discrete data entry in lab/diagnostic test reports
- Eliminates lost or misplaced documents, paper files & records
E&M Coding Assistance for Ophthalmology:
iPatientCare E&M Advisor eliminates revenue loss from under coding while improving accuracy, increasing reimbursements, and eliminating manual charge entry.
- iPatientCare EHR offers a robust built-in tool to accurately code encounters and comply with the Health Care Financing Administration's (HCFA) Evaluation and Management (E&M) Guidelines.
- E&M (Evaluation & Management) advisor screen helps providers to accurately and completely code each encounter by addressing the three key components integral for selecting the correct E&M code: Patient History, Examination and Medical Decision-Making.
- Avoid the risk of penalties for incorrect coding.
- The E&M advisor shows not only how an individual encounter scores against the documentation guidelines, but also what it lacks to support the next coding level.