We are looking for talented people having professional experience in HealthCare IT industry. If you are looking for a career that challenges and inspires you, iPatientCare has the following positions open:
Not just another job description
iPatientCare is looking for a USA based, seasoned Electronic Health Records, Practice Management and Revenue Cycle Management Sales Executive who drives business into the client base by presenting and demonstrating technology-enabled services and solutions.
What do we expect from you?
We expect you to spread iPatientCare products camouflaged in value-added services of revenue cycle management and MACRA/MIPS consulting.
For achieving significant success, you must…
- Have adequate relevant experience, that is, marketing/selling Revenue Cycle Management/Billing Services to physician offices and clinics. We would prefer if you also had experience of marketing/selling EHR/PM System to physician offices and clinics
- Be ‘People Person’ who just love to interact with people online or in person, because you will be traveling for onsite presentations/demonstrations and attending trade shows representing iPatientCare to the world
- Be ‘Sympathetic’ to understand and address customers’ pain points
- The BEST strategist to create the sales funnel and turn them to dollars
- Work Smarter, Not Harder
- Able to communicate in a clear and concise manner, oral and written
- Ably handle the tasks by getting into the detail where required, within the time frame
What will you DO?
- Help medical practices increase revenues by convincing them to subscribe to iPatientCare RCM (revenue cycle management) or billing services
- Capitalize our marketing colleagues’ campaigns to establish iPatientCare’s thought-leadership in RCM and MACRA/MIPS to generate leads from your existing network
- Additionally, attend relevant trade shows and create relationships
- You would also generate referral leads from existing customers by building long-term relationships with them
- Help marketing colleagues to fine-tune their branding and marketing campaigns
- Make onsite and online presentations and demonstration of products/services, submit proposals, and close the sale
- Create opportunities for up-selling by continuously maintaining long term relationship with customers
- Work collaboratively with the cross-functional teams for ensuring customer’s delight
What do you get?
- Work with a rapidly growing company, known for its superior products/services and high customer satisfaction and retention
- Respectable role and pay linked with performance
- Flexible work environment
- Contribution based culture
- Fantastic career growth
What we are?
We are a “right-sized” (not too large to compartmentalize innovative enthusiasts colleagues to become “brick in the wall” and stifle their individual freedom through “systems & procedures” yet not that small that we can be identified as a “startup” or our colleagues and customers have to worry about our existence tomorrow!) global healthcare IT organization, actively pursuing the single most important pursuit of improving the health of patients by relaying critical patient information and clinical decision support to care providers at the point-of-care, anywhere anytime.
We thrive on the cutting edge of technologies, namely, the cloud-based Electronic Health Record and integrated practice management system, powered by innovations of machine-learning, voice recognition, and telemedicine, delivered through value-added services of MACRA/MIPS consulting and revenue cycle management.
Off course, we cater to hospitals/health systems, we are however known for our impressive footprint in physician offices, rural health clinics, and federally qualified health centers, spread in all 50 states of the US, yet more concentrated on the East Coast, Midwest, and Southern California. We have begun our operations in the North Africa and Middle East (MENA) region, South-East Asian countries, and emerging growth economies, such as India, recently.
For more details, you can visit www.ipatientcare.com
If the professional challenges interest you and you are looking for long-term growth and willing to give such commitments, please send us your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
iPatientCare seeks to recruit EHR/EMR Implementation/Training/Support Specialists, who have at least two years prior experience of implementing/supporting other outpatient EHR/EMR Systems for doctor’s offices and rural health clinics/federally qualified health centers, for two of its offices, located in Eastern and Pacific time zones.
iPatientCare is premium cloud-based EHR company, and hence, has the nation-wide customer base. To serve its nationwide customer base, iPatientCare operates from 8 am Eastern through 8 pm Eastern (that is, 5 pm Pacific). We require, therefore, multiple application specialists willing to serve within these timings. Additionally, iPatientCare is headquartered at Old Bridge, New Jersey and has a satellite office at Culver City, Los Angeles, California. It would be preferable to have application specialists working from the NJ office, however, we are open for “work from home” arrangements as well.
The job responsibilities involve implementation project management, initial setup & templates configuration, user training, and setting up numerous interfaces leading to Go-Live. Being a cloud-based EHR, iPatientCare believes in delighting its customers by delivering three or four minor upgrades and a major upgrade every year, typically released during its annual event, namely, national user conference, hosted in the Fall every year. You will be expected to build long-term customer relationships and loyalties through upgrade specific incremental implementation/training/support; conducting monthly Webinars; facilitating sessions at the Annual User Conference; and providing pre-sales support to Marketing/Sales. You would need to get certified as iPatientCare application specialist within two months of joining.
The job involves occasional traveling for onsite implementation/training/support, attending exhibit booths at leading trade shows, and in-person demonstration/presentation. Attractive salary and incentives structure based on successful maintenance of long-term customer relationships would not be a bar for the suitable candidates.
Interested candidates may apply here with recent resumes.
Application Specialist-Medical Billing
iPatientCare seeks to recruit a NJ/NY based Medical Billing Implementation/Training/Support Specialist, who has at least two years prior experience of implementing/supporting other Professional (CMS-1500) and/or Institutional (UB-04) Practice Management Systems for doctor’s offices and rural health clinics.
The job responsibilities involve initial implementation/training and numerous EDI leading to Go-Live, managing long-term customer relationships through upgrade specific training and conducting monthly Webinars and sessions at Annual User Conference, and providing pre-sales support to Marketing/Sales. You would need to get certified as iPatientCare application specialist within two months of joining.
The job would involve occasional traveling for onsite implementation/training and close coordination with Marketing/Sales on one side and Post-Implementation Support on the other side. Attractive salary and incentives structure based on successful maintenance of long-term customer relationships would not be a bar for the suitable candidates.
Interested candidates may apply here with recent resumes.