iPatientCare Urology EHR is designed to provide Urologists a system to provide excellent patient care and maximize their practice’s profitability. Since Urology specialty focuses on the diagnosis and surgical treatment of diseases and disorders of the kidneys, bladder and urinary tract as well as disorders affecting the male reproductive organs, and on the urinary tracts of males and females. The system is well equipped with consistent innovation and adaptation to the specific needs of urology practices.
Customizable Urology Specific Templates:
iPatientCare Urology EHR is pre-loaded with customized templates to include the most common Urology terminology and the templates are highly customizable enough to efficiently and easily follow the common workflows of the Urology clinic.
- Acute or Chronic Prostatitis
- AUA-BPH symptom scoring templates
- Cystitis, Uncomplicated (Female)
- Prostate Screen Consult
- Prostate Cancer Initial/Follow-Up
- Elevated PSA
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Hematuria Template
- Incontinence Template
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Urinary Tract Infection Template
- ED Template
- Point-n-Click SOAP Note Templates
- Custom Urology SOAP Note Templates
Clinical Decision Support
- Clinical-decision support (CDS) systems enable to capture, store, and manage clinical information over time. Improved access to a patient’s records and knowledge of medical best practices through health IT applications can help providers spend less time looking for information and more time focused on caring for patients.
- Preventative and health maintenance reminders to view edit and update patient’s health record.
- Integrated health maintenance and disease management alerts providers about outstanding nephrology related alerts; built-in clinical hints suggest best practices for diabetes, hypertension, and other nephrology conditions
- The iPatientCare specialty focused flowsheet allows the practice to electronically track lab results, range of Motion, or even exercises and pain assessments.
- Quick, at-a-glance view of the patient’s condition over time.
- Allows visual comparisons of studies of different dates, in order to identify previously unseen conditions.
- It does not require any manual input. Instead, it simply takes data from other areas (vitals and lab reports) of the electronic health record and displays it for use.
Pre-configured Urology diagnoses, orders and CPT codes
iPatientCare Urology provides pre-configured order set and Urology-specific ICD and CPT codes which assists the physician to accurately capture charges and to quickly generate electronic superbills at the point of care.
User-friendly document management software enables you to organize the entire documentation electronically; it also enables you to copy documents into the database, share information within your practice, import all the paper documents your practice receives, including labs, x-rays and insurance cards, make notations or digitally mark-up a document before attaching the file to the patient charts:
- Customized file folders to organize documents
- Managing faxed documents and other documents
- Allows discrete data entry in lab/diagnostic test reports
- Eliminates lost or misplaced documents, paper files & records