At iPatientCare.com, we are committed to respecting your privacy. We recognize that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner. That's why we have put a policy in place to protect your personal information. You may always visit our site and browse without giving us any personal information. Please read on for more details about our privacy practices.
At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally, this information is requested when you register for an online service, when you provide information in connection with an online transaction, or for reading certain resource materials.
- When you order, we ask you for your name, e-mail address, shipping and billing addresses, telephone number, and credit card information.
- When you enter a contest or other promotional event, we may ask for your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address so we can administer the contest and notify winners.
- If you choose to give us personal information via the Internet that we or our business partners may need - to correspond with you, process a credit card order, or deliver a product for example, it is our intent to let you know how we will use such information. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes.
- iPatientCare, the service providers for it, and all vendors providing products or services through our web site use your personal information: to operate our web site and/or effect your transactions; to create and share reports about your transactions among themselves; and to perform credit fraud screening services for transactions between you and us and/or others.
- We intend to continue improving the content and function of iPatientCare. For this reason, we monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us improve the design and layout of our site and provide content of interest to you.