Pulmonology is a medical specialty related with diseases/disorders of lungs and the respiratory tract. Our Pulmonology specific EHR includes clinically-defined templates for common Pulmonology complaints, history of present illness, review of systems, and physical examination. The system also includes Pulmonology specific ICD and CPT Codes that are used to capture accurate charges and quickly generate electronic claims at the point of care. To meet specific practice needs, iPatientCare offers customizable point-n-click templates as well as enhance current Pulmonology templates.
Pulmonology EHR Templates:
- Asthma followup
- Chronic cough
- Lung nodule
- Pleuritic chest pain
- Pleuritic effusion
- Pulmonary edema
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Shortness of breath
- Sleep problems
User-friendly document management software enables you to organize the entire documentation electronically; it also enables you to copy documents into the database, share information within your practice, import all the paper documents your practice receives, including labs, x-rays and insurance cards, make notations or digitally mark-up a document before attaching the file to the patient charts:
- Customized file folders to organize documents
- Managing faxed documents and other documents
- Allows discrete data entry in lab/diagnostic test reports
- Eliminates lost or misplaced documents, paper files & records
Pulmonary specific labs and diagnostic tests:
- Pulse Oximetry Trending
- Spirometer interface
Asthma Action Plans:
Electronic Asthma Action Plan available that allows our pulmonary specific EHR system to import the Asthma Action Plan into a patient's chart.
Specific Medication Templates:
iPatientCare provides an extensive database of preconfigured specific pain condition related medication templates for prescription.
- Latest Drug information available
- Prescribe dosage and frequency in just a click
- Facility to create customized templates for medications the physician frequently prescribes
- Template medication eliminates potential errors while prescribing medications.